Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Palisade's and Salty's Sunday Brunch



One Sunday, I decided to try Palisade's brunch (http://www.palisaderestaurant.com/page/home) since one of my bestfriend has been raving about it. It is little dissapointing for me because my friend said that it is better than Salty's (http://www.saltys.com/) Granted that Palisade's brunch is cheaper than Salty's, it might be best for less choices and portion control for brunch- where as at Salty's, people has high tendency to peak out.
Palisade's Brunch's Luau Bar cost only $27 -while if you order entree from their breakfast menu (ranges from $30-$40/ entree), the luau bar comes with it. Saltys Brunch cost $38.95.

From the view- scenery point, personally, I love the marina! It is hard to find a good day in Seattle for a clear Lake Washington view from the Salty's (last time I went there it was foggy >.<) But, anyhow, below is some of the picture from my salty's brunch. enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. Wow, these reviews about Palisade's and Salty's Sunday Brunch is great. I have also heard about both these places but never tried. I would like to visit Salty's for a family brunch but currently I have been looking for some spacious San Francisco event venues for my DIY engagement party. Could you help?

    ReplyDelete