Tuesday, November 3, 2009

$8.25 Afternoon Treat



Me and my dessert addiction is back! This afternoon, I took a little stop during my afternoon errand to Belle Epicurean again. This time, i tried their rum ball, orange macaroon, and dipped chocolate black forest cake.

The rum ball is very good, even though kinda too sweet for me. Everything is a little too sweet for me, but I guess if I had paired them with black coffee or plain tea, it will be perfect. You can certainly taste the rum that makes you warm inside- highly recommended for a cold day like today.

The macaroon is ok.....I like Bakery Nouveau's parisian macaroons better (pictured below) - it is more fluffy..



The black forest dipped chocolates is the best! Cute small size with heavenly strawberry layered cake inside. I love the sweet and sour-y taste from the strawberry jam.

After all of these, I am paying the calories off by swimming- I think I still owe some to my body :P

1 comment: