Monday, April 20, 2009

Belle Epicurean

Belle Epicurean
"bringing a piece of Paris to you" is their motto.



I have been a loyal customer of this cafe shop after I tried their dark chocolate walnut brioche bun- I was hooked immediately!
Since it is located only one block away from my workplace, I often go there in the morning before work to relax and refresh myself. Coffee & sweet pastries complement each other perfectly!

Unfortunately, Belle Epicurean decided to discontinue the dark chocolate walnut brioche bun and forcing me to try their almond croissant - Usually I do not like almond croissant because it's always too sweet for me and the paste is too thick (custard like paste) Surprisingly, their almond croissant is very good! Its flaky and salty on the outside, sweet and light on the inside. I have to say, this is the best almond croissant i've found in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment