Monday, April 6, 2009

Melting Pot happy hour!!


One of my favorite Happy Hour place- They have 2 locations: in Bellevue and Seattle...
The location in Bellevue looks more upscale and newer than the Seattle one.

When I go for the happy hour, I always order the "Brown Sugar and Walnut Brie Cheese" - perfect combination of sweet & salty.

Brie is a soft cows' cheese named after Brie, the French province in which it originated (roughly corresponding to the modern département of Seine-et-Marne)
- learn more at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brie

It is not in the regular dinner menu - it is available at their lounge menu, but you can ask the server to bring you the bar menu and you will have more choices of the appetizers than just the normal salads.

I have tried both their happy hour and their regular dining. The regular dining has more choices of chocolate fondue dippings. (The Yin-Yang is quite popular - a combination of white chocolate and dark chocolate) Last time, I also created my own chocolate fondue of milk chocolate & Bailey's - its yummy!

Last tips from me, for Microsoft employees, do not forget to bring your Microsoft Prime Card- you can get some discounts ;)

1 comment: